hola hola . welcome to yuna's page . thnx for willing spare ur time to visit my blog yeah .

Saturday, June 12, 2010

keindahan di kota london


jom maen air.. wanna join me ? hee ^^



friday , 9 pm at kota london . for ur info .kota london ni bukan di oversea ye.so dont get me wrong.kota london located in kuala kangsar..it was really nice place.. me and my lovely cousin amik angin di sane utk release our tension..thats was so fun..then we all sempat lagi take time photoshoot di sana.. if u all come here and moh ler singgah just 4 awhile di kota london yah?? hee . this place sgt lah cantek and sesuai sgt for someone yang stress or tension..esp kalau pergi with family or friends.. and dont hesitate ask me the direction . and it will be pleasure for me to be ur tourist guide .. ^_^ it really nice place esp at night..mmg lawa sgt.. insya-Allah kalau ada rezeki lepas nie teringin gak nak pergi ke london..the real london..hee.. ^_^ . thanx for willing read my blog yeah .


(much love)