hola hola . welcome to yuna's page . thnx for willing spare ur time to visit my blog yeah .

Monday, April 26, 2010

i hate fakers!

this is one of the fakers that using my picture..
they copy my picture then crop my name in the picture then they replace with their name into it..
they not only use my picture in facebook,myspace,tagged n friendster..furthermore,
they also use my picture in their blog..and this is their link..


and one more thing,last 2 months,
i discover that another culprit using my pic in ms..
and using obscene words..and i really loath it..
and i found that that faker have many friends..
approximately 1thousand someting..
and i really hope that after this..
this things wont be happend again..
when pride is concerned i wont allowed anybody manipulate my picture..
my patience is off limit now..
this is so annoying..


much love