hola hola . welcome to yuna's page . thnx for willing spare ur time to visit my blog yeah .

Saturday, August 28, 2010

right here waiting for u .





the reason why jhon like ana because ana is hard to get . and after they know each other . ana thinks that jhon is a nice guy, and he like to joke. since then, ana start like him..

that time ana have pour up her feeling to jhon.. and jhon really shocked that ana have the same feeling wif him too .

jhon have received a gud news , that is he will further his studies abroad . and he hopes that ana will understand him if he not with her like always .

at the same time , ana waits for his news as usual , expect jhon will contact ana. but there's still the same.. no msg or news that ana received from jhon . she really sad..









Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I though would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now

Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' CrAzY

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I wonder how we can survive
This romance
But in the end if I'm with you
I'll take the chance

Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' cRaZy

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you








(much love )